Tuesday, January 29

ezy peezy wine club

This year for Christmas I signed Glynn up for the Ezy Peezy Wine Club for 12months. Essentially you make monthly credit card payments to Regional Wines here in Wellington and they send you a case of wine (mixed or red or white) every three months. It's all going to be a nice surprise on the doorstep every so often and I'm looking forward to seeing what they send each time. Regional Wines seemed to have the best offering of several wine clubs you can find on the web. I've also heard there are good online bargains to be had at blackmarket.co.nz, so we'll try them out sometime too.

Regional Wines at the Basin Reserve have a great selection of beers and wines and Glynn and I often head down there to try and find our latest favourite. I've added a map showing its location. I had to join zoomin to do it - a great mapping service for locating local addresses and businesses. It wasn't hard to join up and despite a short hiccup requiring me to reset my password for some reason the user experience was all good. I frequently use zoomin to find local businesses and addresses so its nice to join up and I'll add some more places.

No comments: